ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Topics – Areas of interest
- Stereotactic radiosurgical management of AVMs
- Natural history of AVMs
- Novel treatment strategies for AVM management
- Neurovascular anatomy
- Neurovascular imaging
- Complex/mixed cerebrovascular lesions
- Syndromes featuring cerebral AVMs
- Vascular remodeling in AVMs
- Therapeutic decision making
- Microsurgical managent
- Endovascular management
- Combined management/Multidisciplinary treatment
- Pediatric lesions
- Arteriovenous fistulas
- Spinal vascular lesions
General Abstract Guidelines
- Abstract Submission is only possible through the official website www.linc.edu.gr
(See Abstract Preparation and Abstract Submission Guidelines)
- Abstracts submitted via fax or e-mail will not be accepted
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 21 January 2019
Abstract Preparation Guidelines
Abstracts should be in English, in word format (.doc or .docx file), in Arial font, 10 pt, single space and single spacing and should not exceed 250 words.
- In the first row mention the full title of the abstract (in capital letters-UPPERCASE)
- Leave one (1) row and continue with the author(s) names thus: Smith P.1, Smith A.2 and so on.
- Leave one (1) row and continue with the institutions/hospitals in sentence case as follows:
2 Anaesthesiology Department, Gennimatas General Hospital
- The name of the presenting author should be underlined and bold
- The presenting author should be one of the authors of the abstract
- Leave two (2) rows
- The abstract should be structured in four components:
- Material & Methods
Abstract Submission Guidelines
Submitters are requested to submit their abstracts until 21 January 2019 at the latest.
As soon as submitters are notified, they should submit their abstract on-line at the following link: http://synthesispco.com/linc2019//Account/Login.
Please note that the file you will be requested to upload during abstract submission will be the file which will be included in the Abstracts CD. You are strongly advised to have it updated and correctly formatted. In case you would like to withdraw your abstract, please notify the secretariat at email@example.com.
Conditions for Abstract Submission
- In order for an abstract to be accepted, the presenting author should be registered for the course.
- The abstract body can be up to 250 words.
- There is no limit to the number of authors for each abstract.
- All data should be included (Title, Authors, Institution/Hospital, Abstract Layout).
- Abstracts should be prepared according to the abstract preparation guidelines.
- Abstracts should be submitted on time.
Abstracts that do not meet the above conditions will not be accepted.
Authors will be notified via e-mail regarding abstract evaluation results, until 4 February 2019.
Approved abstracts will be published in the Abstracts CD and in the course final program (Title, Authors, Institution/Hospital).
For any questions or technical support, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.